Thursday, April 4, 2013

iPhone Easter Recap

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  I'm sorry I've been a little MIA, but we ended up packing up our car for a last minute trip to wine country.  I thought I got away with not forgetting anything, but once we arrived I quickly realized it was Leah's diaper bag that I left behind.  Luckily I had extras of all her essentials packed elsewhere in the car.  But, also in her diaper bag was my SLR, which is why all the pictures from our trip are from my iPhone.  Here are a few snapshots from our long weekend away:


Leah sitting pretty in an Adirondack chair at the resort.


Enjoying the view of the valley with Grammy & Poppee.


Taking Zoe for a walk.

Family picture at Cuvaison winery.

And I can't forget to include all our attempts for Leah to meet the Easter bunny!  I don't blame Leah, some of these bunnies are a little creepy looking.
Take 1 (Paso Robles Easter Bunny)

Take 2 (Hillsdale Mall Easter Bunny)

Take 3 (Napa Valley Easter Bunny)

I know, it's horrible that I'm smiling in the last picture.  I hope Leah isn't too traumatized.  We'll try again next year!

1 comment: