Friday, February 22, 2013

My Diaper Bag Essentials

Hi everyone!  I'm guest blogging about my diaper bag essentials on Meet the Sullivans today!  Colleen is my dear mommy friend who inspired me to start Little Miss Mommy, so make sure to stop by and check out the "Diaper Bag Essentials" series she is hosting!  Here is what I had to share today...  


1- MJ Diaper Bag:  This bag was well worth the investment as I've used it every single day since Leah was born (cost per wear, right?)  I love that it has 5 pockets inside and 4 pockets outside to help keep me organized on the go.

2- Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes:  Leah loves this toy as much today as she did on our ride home from the hospital.  It used to calm her down when she was fussy, and now it just keeps her occupied when we run errands.

3- Boo:  When we can't take our little Pomeranian, Zoe, with us this Boo stuffed animal is the perfect, non-barking, replacement. 

4- B. Fun Keys:  When I saw little Owen playing with these keys, I bought them immediately on Amazon for Leah.  Now we can't leave home without them!

5- Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer:  My hands are constantly dry from all the hand washing (and dish washing) so I was excited when I found this non-greasy but super moisturizing hand sanitizing lotion.

6- Klean Kanteen Water Bottle:  Keeps me hydrated when we're out and about.

7- Zo-li straw sippy:  And Leah needs to stay hydrated, too!

8- Horizon Organic single serve milk cartons:  I love that these are small (8 oz) and they only require refrigeration once they've been opened.  So they can stay in my diaper bag until Leah wants some milk.

9- ju-ju-be tokidoki diaper bag:  This cute little bag was given to me as a gift and it is a staple in my diaper bag.  I keep my diapering essentials inside, but it can also be used as a snack bag.

10- Munchkin snack catcher:  A less-messy way for Leah to feed herself on the go.  It's usually filled with Cheerios or Puffs.

11- Happy times snack packs:  I stash a couple of these individual packs in my diaper bag, just in case a little someone gets hungry.

12- Pink Sun Hat:  Now that it's warming up I've swapped Leah's little bunny beanie for this bright pink sun hat.  Gotta protect that little face from those UV rays!

13- Neutrogena baby SPF 60+ stick:  This tiny stick is easy to apply and doesn't leave too much white residue.

14- Yes to Baby Face and Nose Wipes:  These all natural wipes are a gentle way to cleanse Leah's face while also protecting and moisturizing.


And that's it!  I hope you've enjoyed taking a peak in my diaper bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment