Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hellooooo Kitty

I think I can officially say my daughter is obsessed with Hello Kitty.  She has 3 hello kitty dolls, 2 tshirts, and a book.  Her third spoken word (after mama and dada) was "kitty".  She may have been influenced slightly by her mother, as you can see from my iPhone case here.
So, as I've been putting together her Easter basket, naturally most of the things I've gathered are kitty related.  I still need to add the DIY felt carrots and chick cake pops to her basket too.



Leah picked out her own Easter basket at Walgreens after she took her passport picture.  It was a toss up between the hello kitty bucket and the hello kitty plush basket. She decided on the plush, I'm not sure why Ray was sad about that.   Don't you love Leah's mug shot?




If you still need Easter decor inspiration, check out my yarn egg wreath here!


No comments:

Post a Comment