Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Le Tote - Part I

I'm the gal that has a closet full of clothes, but never has anything to wear.  Problem solved with Le Tote (thanks to the hubby that bought me a membership)!  The easiest way to describe it is Netflix for your closet.  Based on your style profile, a stylist will personally curate a tote just for you that includes 3 garments and 2 accessories.  You can keep it as long as you want, or send it right back in a prepaid box.  Here are the details:





Take a look at the tote I just received!


I've only worn the earrings so far.  
I'll be back later this week with Part II and more pictures!


6 comments:

  1. What a neat idea for a gift! You husband gets major cool points for that :) Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's usually too afraid to buy me clothes, so this was the perfect gift! I'll post more pictures later this week :)

      Delete
  2. you got me all excited about this...and then i find out they don't ship to hawaii!! we need to start a petition. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww bummer! i guess you'll just have to move back home :) we miss you!

      Delete