Monday, February 25, 2013

Easter, already?

In case you didn't know, Easter is on March 31st this year.  Seems much earlier this year.  That just means I need to get started on my DIY decorations and Easter baskets!  Here are some images I pinned today...


1.  Felt Carrots - Fill these with jelly beans and they'd be a cute addition to any Easter basket!

2.  Chick Cake Pops - I've been dying to use the cake pop maker I received during the Holidays and I think my first batch will have to be these adorable little chicks!

3.  Yarn Egg Wreath - I just took my Valentine's Day wreath off my door so I need to get started on this one ASAP.


In addition to Easter baskets and decorations, I'll have to find time to take Leah to see the Easter bunny.  Here she is from last year...so tiny!

2 comments:

  1. The felt carrots are really really darling. I'm guessing one would need a sewing machine to make them? You'll have to let me know how easy it is to use one, because I might need to get one after seeing all of your amazing creations!

    Thanks for the reminder about taking a picture with the Easter Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it looks like you need to sew the felt carrots. You might be able to get away with hand-stitching?
      Maybe we can take the kids to see the Easter bunny together! :)

      Delete