Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Playdate + Dateday

It's warm and sunny out in February?  There's no better way to enjoy this weather than a playdate at the park with friends and a dateday with my hubby in the city.  


My friend took these pictures, didn't she do a fantastic job?  I need to take some photography lessons from her...


And here are some pictures from my date lunch with the hubs.  We tried out a new pizzeria in our old Russian Hill neighborhood called Gioia.  We shared a refreshing chicory salad with avocado, radish, blood orange and pistachios (I'm going to attempt to recreate this at home).    


Next we had the salsiccia pizza with house made sicilian sausage, pecorino and pickled peppers.  Yum!


We were so full we took a walk around the block then got some vanilla, nutella and walnut froyo at Loving Cup :)



I hope this weather is here to stay!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. I hope the weather stays warm too! Owen and I have been having so much fun being outside. If you find a photography workshop let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'll let you know if I find a workshop! Do you read him & her? She just posted something today about photography...
    http://www.himandher-blog.com/2013/02/photography-q-part-one.html

    ReplyDelete