Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Le Tote - Part II


Here are the pictures I promised to share from my last Le Tote!  I apologize for the terrible self portraits.  I need to figure out a better way of taking pictures of myself besides the reverse camera function on my phone. 





For a night out with the girls, I wore the Le Tote blouse and necklace with dark denim skinnies, a leather bomber jacket and brown suede ankle boots.







I wore the Le Tote dress to a birthday party brunch at the St. Regis.  I paired the dress with a cream cardigan, pearls and nude patent peep toe pumps





I'm so excited that you can now purchase items from Le Tote!  I love the concept of being able to "test drive" clothes before you make a purchase.  How awesome is that?  Now I have to figure out what I want to keep from this last tote...  




No comments:

Post a Comment