Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Toddler Shoe Shopping

Now that Leah is walking it's been a good excuse for me to do even more shoe shopping :)  It was hard for me to find shoes that would stay on her feet, be comfortable for her, while being cute at the same time.  Here are some of my fave purchases:  

Tsukihoshi - These little gold shoes are lightweight, supportive and the insole has an anti-bacterial lining!

Converse - Who doesn't own a pair of chucks?  These were a must buy for Leah, and they stay put!

Stride Rite - I originally bought these maryjanes for Leah to wear at her 1 year birthday party, but they've been great everyday shoes as well!  They even stayed on during our "mock" easter egg hunt in our backyard today...






1 comment:

  1. I love the stride rite! It's so cute. The color and the design is great. Those shoes would just be perfect for Hannah.

    - BabyShoe.com

    ReplyDelete